- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Analytics
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Sales, Analyst, FMCG, SAP, Introspeck
Established French MNC looking to hire a sales analyst to support the growing Sales Team. The sales analyst will be reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
Our client, a French business, is a global MNC that specialises in producing high quality daily consumer accessories for sale to supermarkets, hypermarkets, online stores and lower trade. They have over 15,000 employees worldwide with an annual turnover of over USD 2 billion.
To further strengthen their position in the market, they are currently hiring a sales analyst to support sales functions by providing analytical market reports and contributing to the sales planning process.
As a sales analyst supporting all ad-hoc requirements of the SEA Sales team, you will be reporting to the sales & marketing manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing timely sales reports and analysis on a periodic basis
- Assisting field agents with forecast feedbacks and ensuring they are accurate and user-friendly
- Developing reports through SAP and other systems
- Analysing historical sales data to determine productivity trend patterns
- Taking part in sales strategy meetings and contributing to changes in budget and marketing implementation
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or any other discipline
- 1 to 3 years of sales analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of latest advertising technologies
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Numerically inclined personality and is good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
If you are highly analytical yet persistent and you enjoy providing strategic statistical inputs to help improve the sales function then this role is suitable for you. As one of the market leaders in FMCG, our client provides an excellent learning opportunity through a structured growth process. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and good fixed allowances.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wezen Mah on +65 6416 9816.