- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Ms Office
Our client is a leading international freight forwarding company. They are looking for dynamic candidates to join their growing team.
- Liaise and coordinate with the organisation's global offices/agents with regards to daily sales/marketing matters for regional accounts.
- Perform triangle billing and handle shipment enquires and quotations for cross trade business.
- Generate weekly/monthly reports for internal and external customers, in accordance to their requested format.
- Perform other job duties as requested by the Immediate Superior / HOD
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
- Good Communication Skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts
- Responsible, mature, hands-on, meticulous, detailed, proactive and committed team player
- IT savvy- proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Preferably 1 year related experience in Shipping/Warehouse/Logistics
*** Singaporean/PRs only
Reg No. R1104227