- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Sales Consultant (5days )
- An integral role in fulfilling the staffing needs of clients.
- Conduct Interviews/phone screening and select potential candidates to meet clients' requirements.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and clients.
- Developing new sources of business and relationship management with existing accounts.
- Training will be provided.
- The ideal candidate should possess proven achievements in relevant fields with a strong passion for sales and recruitment.
- Good communication skills
- You must possess a pro-active approach to work and be highly self-motivated to forge a successful career in a fast paced, target driven office.
- If you have a positive attitude towards learning, you are what we're looking for!