- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: HVAC, Sales, Frequency Inverters
- Fast Growing Company
- Lucrative Commission Package
- Comprehensive Remuneration Package
Our client specializes in products and services in electro-mechanical, energy and construction. They are currently expanding their regional presence with subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam (Asia Pacific) as well as India, Middle East and Africa. In line with their growth, they now require a Sales Consultant to join them in their Singapore HQ.
- Support the Regional Sales Manager in driving the sales for the respective regions
- Develop and manage our potential end-users within assigned territories in the Southeast Asia region
- Monitor & review market situations and propose appropriate marketing & sales strategies to enhance competitiveness
- Be responsible for supporting the Sales Manager in the sales performance within the assigned territories, set and implement corresponding sales activities to achieve business targets
- Participate in brand building activities and other marketing programs
- Diploma degree, preferably in mechanical, electrical, automation or industrial engineering disciplines.
- 2-3 years relevant experiences in industrial sales, familiar with HVAC technology, frequency inverters as well as related industries knowledge, and basic marketing knowledge
- Computer skills. Able to use MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) efficiently and able to use instant messenging and send/receive emails to communicate with HQ daily.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to manage and maintain customer relationships.
- Work well in a team and with diverse culture.
- Confident, independent, self-motivated, hard-working, strive to meet targets, and able to work under pressure.
You may also use the Apply button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.
Agency License: 04C4142