- Salary: 1800 - 2500
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Provide full cycle of sales administration support such as prepare sales quotation, process sales order and assist customer with product licensing renewal.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to maintain business relationship with customer and vendor to achieve total customer service satisfaction as well as business retention.
- Act on customer's request on delivery and coordinate with relevant department and vendor ensure smooth arrangement as per customer requirement.
- Assist customer to escalate their technical issues to Operations/Service Delivery Department and follow up closely until the issues resolve.
- Maintain customer record and sales order accurately into CRM.
- Ensure accuracy on prices before submit to Purchaser to process Purchase Order to Suppliers.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned..
- Possess Nitec/ Higher Nitec Certificate/ Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred with 1 - 3 yearsof relevant experience
- Good communication skills andcustomer service orientated
- Only Singaporean
- 5 Days, Mon-Fri
- Career progression & salary increment
- Full benefits - Annual, Medical Leave, Hospitalization leave and more
- Successful applicants will be required to attend training overseas for at least a period of 3 months. (Accommodation & meal will be provided)
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tan Wen Jiunn (Adam)
Registration No: R1435170
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859