- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Shipping documentation, SAP, VMI, Sales coordination
Our client, a diversified, global company that provides wide range of magnetic components to customers hail across Asia, Europe and North America supporting them with products ranging from inductors of all sizes and shapes to all kind of transformers, ferrite beads and connector cables is searching for a dynamic individual to join their team.
- Process customer Purchase Orders, generate Sales Orders and coordinate deliveries
- Generate shipping documents (DO, packing list, invoices) for shipments to customers
- Generate sales team, customers related bi-weekly/monthly reports as required
- Support sales team activities
- Knowledge in planning and controlling inventory based on customers forecast
- Knowledge in SAP system and VMI an added advantage but not a must.
- Ability to perform multiple task simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Proficient and have great knowledge of MS Words and Powerpoint, functional knowledge of Excel.
- Good coordinating skills and good at time management.
- Past experience in electronics industry an added advantage
Interested candidates please apply with photo, last drawn/expected salary and reason for leaving each job.