- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ms office
(Interior Design Industry)
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of office furniture and organic workspaces and has a global presence in over 100 countries through an extensive network of 600 dealers. Combining their vast workplace knowledge and global capabilities, they create high-performance environments that support truly successful organizations. In short, they make your workplace a fantastic place to work in!
If you want to be part of their innovation and expertise, do not hesitate!
- Liaising and coordinating with clients/factories on sales orders and enquiries
- Liaising and coordinating with Supply Chain Dept for Order processing, invoicing, PO and others
- Assist in other Ad-hoc office duties.
- Min a Diploma with minimum 2 years work experience.
- Good understanding of order fulfilment process and knowledge of Purchase Order and procurement is a must.
- Must be able to converse and write well in English and Mandarin
- PC Literate: MS Office Applications
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently