Since 1979, as a distributor of Toshiba communication and IT products manufactured by Toshiba Corporation, Toshiba Data Dynamics Pte Ltd (TDSP) has grown to be acknowledged as one of the leading telecommunications and IT companies in Singapore today. World-renowned for the leading edge technology, market dominance and quality products, TDSP’s ‘Dynamic Difference’ has made significant contribution towards making Toshiba, a leading brand in this challenging marketplace.
With technological advancement and an ever-changing business environment, companies strive to keep ahead by using the most efficient and effective tools to sharpen their business edge. TDSP has kept ahead with the pace and dynamism of the 21st Century by constantly improving its product offerings and investing in its human resource. More importantly, it has adopted the attitude to stay relevant in a challenging business landscape.
Today, its specialized business divisions are reflections of its core competence and vision for the future. TDSP’s specialized business units are:
1. Telecommunications (Business Communication Systems)
2. Mobile Computing (Notebook Computers)
3. Electronic Imaging (Multi-functional Copiers, Fax machines)
4. Media Devices (SD Cards, External Harddisk, Camcorders, Memory Devices)
5. Business & Network Solutions
At TDSP, we believe our greatest asset is our high-performing employees! We take pride in recruiting the best talent and investing in the continued development of our people. You will be thrilled to know that we adopt a pay-for performance reward philosophy and if you can excel in our collaborative, “can-do” environment to make a “dynamic difference”, you will be provided with the opportunity to expand your career with the Company!
Why Join Us?
We offer an attractive salary that commensurates with work experience;
We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
- Order Processing
- Report on staff movement and all admin related matters
- Follow up on all matters relating to sales, service, setup, installation and delivery related.
- Coordinate with suppliers, customers and respective Business Unit Managers on admin operations related.
- Maintain good records of all keyphone records
- Other reasonable admin operations direction made by Management
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Good command of English
- Proficient in basic MS Office applications
- Meticulous and a customer-oriented person
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates are invited to write-in complete with detail resume and a recent photograph to:
Fax: 6748 8843
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study : Education
- Year of Exp Required : 1
- Skills : Microsoft Office