- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Shipping
- Opportunity to work with a leading Japanese trading company
- Prepare the shipping documentations and support Sales Team
Our client is a Japanese Trading Company specialized in Sales of Textile, Machinery, Construction Materials, Chemicals, and Commodities, R&D and manufacture of OTC and ethical drugs; R&D, manufacture / sales and import / export of LED lighting equipment, wind and solar power generation systems, medical equipment and optical equipment.
As a Sales coordinator you will be responsible to support sales staffs in documentation and manage round 30 transactions monthly. Prepare the shipping, import/export documentations with knowledge of air 20% and sea freight 80% shipping documentation. Coordinate the payment with suppliers and assist in ad-hoc tasks.
At least 2 years of shipping coordination experience with knowledge of SAP. Must be proactive, independent, self-motivated and an excellent team player in cross-functional environment. Looking for candidate who can join immediately.