- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Skills: Customer service, Presentation skills, Telephone support
The Sales & Customer Service Officer will be responsible for developing the Asian market and establishing relationships with new partners and clients. Reporting to the Singapore Director.
- Develop the Asian Market and attract new clients within this geographical area.
- Responsible for developing partner network within Asia.
- Daily delivery of Company Customer Service Standards; building strong and trusted relationships.
- Assist clients with their enquiries, solve the client’s queries, and retain their business, whilst promoting further range of products.
- Complete internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients.
- Proactive in enhancing Company Customer Service Standards.
- University Degree, ideally in a Business related subject.
- Previous experience required in a customer service role.
- Previous corporate administration experience required (strong knowledge of corporate incorporation documentation in various jurisdictions).
- Strong command of written and spoken English, other languages spoken within the region an advantage.
- Sales and Customer Service orientated.
- Excellent telephone manner and presentation skills.
- Pro-active with strong organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional and confident.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment to assess competency.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
Please send applications to email@example.com.
Please see the company website for additional information, www.eltoma-cyprus.com.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.