- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Interior Design, Architecture
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: AutoCAD, 3D Skills, Microsoft Projects
- Professional Diploma/ Degree in any of following: Architecture, Interior designing, or related design studies.
- Interior design, space planning from concept to implementation stage for Commercial, offices, hospitality, hotels & large scale shopping Mall etc, and project management knowledge and experience an added advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience for Interior Designers and minimum 5 years for Senior Designer
- Conceptualize design, space planning, handle project independently from inception through completion, Conduct site briefing with contractors and delicate proper instructions as well as managing project profitability with project manager.
- Hand drawn perspective drawing or sketches and colour rendering and to involve in presentation.
- Space planning, detail design, assist in managing all aspect of design development & site implementation.
- Able to start work within short notice period.
- Knowledge in ACAD essential, Project Management experience & interest an advantage.
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D design (AUTOCAD 2010 / REVIT / 3D MAX/ Photoshop / MS Project), space planning, perspective animations & special effect presentation skills using all advance state-of-the-art software and techniques are all welcome.
- Positive attitude, Objective and results oriented and having strong communication skill and leadership quality is essential. Good team player, and a keen desire to learn, contribute, advance and grow with the firm.
- Well-verse in Interior Detailing work, joinery work, other interior finishing detail