- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business Analytics, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project/Program management and researching experience, Ability to work independently with confidence to make quick logical business decisions, Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Sales Desk Associate (Business Researcher) -
a) China Market - Chinese / Mandarin Speaking
b) Japan Market - Japanese Speaking
c) Korea Market - Korean Speaking
d) New Zealand Market - English Speaking
- Support Account Managers within the US EPG and Worldwide EPG regarding specific customer needs through deliverables such as All in One (AIO), Proposals, Sponsor Letters, Evaluation Plans, Merger & Acquisition and Account Backgrounders.
- Perform detailed research to understand the account team’s customers.
- Consult with account managers to discuss and draw knowledge/information to create appropriate deliverable(s).
- Prepare the deliverable(s), coordinate meetings with the Account Managers via LiveMeeting or Communicator, conduct a review process and deliver the document(s) to the Account Manager, who will use the deliverables in his/her business review with the customer.
- Customer service & professionalism; both internal and external customer support experience
- High responsiveness and ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Strong written/verbal/listening/communication skills
- Energetic, team player & positive outlook
- Project/Program management and researching experience
- Ability to work independently with confidence to make quick logical business decisions
- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Sales/vendor experience, knowledge or business-to business (B2B) experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite & SharePoint
- Continuous improvement skills and MSFT IT knowledge a plus
- Degree in English, Communication, Business, Marketing, IT, Finance, etc. would be preferred.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.