- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business Analytics, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills, Project/Program management and researching experience, Ability to work independently with confidence to make quick logical business decisions
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Sales Desk Associate (Business Researcher) -
a) China Market - Chinese / Mandarin Speaking
b) Japan Market - Japanese Speaking
c) Korea Market - Korean Speaking
d) New Zealand Market - English Speaking
- Support Account Managers within the US EPG and Worldwide EPG regarding specific customer needs through deliverables such as All in One (AIO), Proposals, Sponsor Letters, Evaluation Plans, Merger & Acquisition and Account Backgrounders.
- Perform detailed research to understand the account team’s customers.
- Consult with account managers to discuss and draw knowledge/information to create appropriate deliverable(s).
- Prepare the deliverable(s), coordinate meetings with the Account Managers via LiveMeeting or Communicator, conduct a review process and deliver the document(s) to the Account Manager, who will use the deliverables in his/her business review with the customer.
- Customer service & professionalism; both internal and external customer support experience
- High responsiveness and ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Strong written/verbal/listening/communication skills
- Energetic, team player & positive outlook
- Project/Program management and researching experience
- Ability to work independently with confidence to make quick logical business decisions
- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Sales/vendor experience, knowledge or business-to business (B2B) experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite & SharePoint
- Continuous improvement skills and MSFT IT knowledge a plus
- Degree in English, Communication, Business, Marketing, IT, Finance, etc. would be preferred.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.