- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: class 3
Sales Engineeer (Oil & Petrochemical) / Upper thomson (GI03092013SP)
Working in the Oil and Petrochemical team responsible for all Oil and Petrochemical Customers and EPC contractors in Singapore.
Reporting to the OPC Team Leader.
• To generate profitable orders and meet or exceed the annual sales targets established jointly by the Team Leader, Singapore Sales and the Country Manager.
• Compilation, submission and winning of technical bids.
• Understanding the technical, quality and documentation specifications for OPC projects.
• To study and understand the scope of work, contract, schedule, project execution, local conditions, construction execution, financing scheme of a specific proposal.
• Follow up and coordinating with suppliers for bill of quantities and firming up costs.
• Liaise with suppliers and customers on the materials specifications and other project requirements compliances.
• Follow through the project execution with emphasis on supplier deliveries and documentations submission deadlines after proposal award.
• Supports projects in final estimates understanding and in developing important change order estimates when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Marine engineering or their equivalent.
- experience in Sales
- Background in Oil & Petrochemical
- with Car & driving license
Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume to
JanDec HR Services Pte Ltd
Licence No: 95C3220