- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Skills: MS Office, AutoCAD
Well established International Marine Equipment Company requires Sales Engineer to support our expanding business.
Main duties includes -.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in our designated region.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that our products or services will best satisfy their needs.
- Preparing quotations and follow up.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
Only Singaporean & Singapore PR need to apply. Please submit resumes to Hartini.Abbas@Cathelco.com.sg . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.