- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
A world leader in the manufacture and marketing of premium quality fastening systems has immediate vacancy for:
SALES ENGINEER /REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
The Company is a US MNC with manufacturing and operations in USA, UK, Singapore and China. The Company is a unit of a highly-regarded parent company traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The Asia Pacific sales region is rapidly expanding, and we are seeking a new regional sales leader.
- The position will focus on growing profitable sales within South East Asia. Products sold and markets served are generally within company’s distribution business.
The opportunity requires and provides the candidate with a broad regional exposure and responsibilities within a global sales organization.
You will sell current products and also develop winning solutions, for existing and new applications. You will scope and evaluate the targeted markets and work with owners, consultants, contractors to qualify winning product solutions to meet customers’ present and future needs.
- 3 years experience in business development, sales and marketing in industrial products
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Oil & Gas industry experience preferred
- Relevant experience with established relationships in industries such as the energy market, marine & offshore, shipyards, contractors, electrical or mechanical consultants
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to go beyond catalogue selling and sell based on the monetized total value of a customized solution.
Interested applicants, please write with detailed resume, current and expected compensation and contact numbers to:
ST Box N17695
1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre
or email to Ebox@sph.com.sg indicating ST N17695 as the subject.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified