- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Management skills, Communications skills
- Develop and implement sales plan and market penetration roadmap to identify and convert all business opportunities into sales to further increase market share.
- Monitor competitors’ products and activities, conduct regular market survey, define product market segment and identify customers’ requirements.
- Ensure targets for sales revenue, account receivable, inventory turnover and profit objectives are achieved through effective and efficient implementation of sales and marketing programs within budgeted selling expenses
- Report on sales, profitability, marketing and distribution activities on a timely manner
- Maintain good relationship with current distributors and enhance their performance
- Build good rapport with the current clients and create pipelines for future businesses
- Distributor management
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling FA products such as servo motors, inverters
- Proficiency in major languages of SEA
- Understanding of Japanese is an added advantage but not important