- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Arts Business Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: sales, telesales, finance, financial services, business development
- Exciting sales role within the Finance industry
- Familiar with the finance world and financial concepts
- Great company culture with strong career progression opportunity
Our client is an international organisation with a reputable brand. They have won multiple awards and have a leading presence in the industry. Due to growth and expansion targets, they are now seeking an experienced Manager to assist the Director in a business development function.
- Report into the Director of Business Development
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Provide on-demand sales reports for management team and a clear pipeline of forecasted sales
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the client organisation
- To organise/attend networking events or conferences and provide market feedback
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Direct team associates in best practice and develop strategy to create growth
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Strong track record in a business development function with at least 2 years of experience within the financial services industry
- Passionate about building key client relationships and identifying business opportunities
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to increase sales opportunities with the goal of maximising organisational revenue
- Manage existing client database to ensure customer satisfaction and gain market knowledge
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to conduct presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict the client's future needs
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- A high level of emotional and cross-cultural intelligence
The successful applicant will not only be remunerated with a basic salary but an attractive commission structure. Additionally, he/she will enjoy a fun, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Career progression and all expenses paid travel will also be offered to high performing individuals.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vimi Anandh on +65 6416 9939.