- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Sales
Job Category/Function:Sales/Account Manager/Sales
Our client is a leading Japanese Trading Company and their business fields cover the five business departments of Energy, Machinery/Metal/Global Environment & Infrastructure Business Development, Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development, Chemicals and Living Essentials.
- Responsible for sales and profit of commodities assigned to him for existing accounts, viz., tire, paper, talc and new business.
- Required to travel in Asia Pacific region to meet/visit customers and suppliers, conduct market survey, etc.
- Correspond & coordinate with suppliers, clients and MC overseas offices including Head office in Tokyo.
- Set up credit line, review and analyze financial status of customers and manage credit control in accordance with our company’s requirements.
- Build and enhance good working relationship with suppliers/clients.
- Involved in new business development as and when required.
- Degree or Polytechnic Diploma holder in any discipline
- Preferably Trilingual in English, Myanmar Language & Japanese but Japanese is not a primary requirement (in order to liaise with both Myanmar suppliers and Japan HQ)
- Min. 2 years experience in commodity trading, industrial sales and/or logistics activities. Must have working knowledge of INCOTERMS
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with people of all levels & cultures. Must be able to work well as a team member
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint