- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: People management skills, Presentation skills, Sales
You will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition in the emerging clean-tech industry to market energy efficiency to building owners and property managers, industrial plants and channel partners.
You will also be responsible for engagements with industry bodies such as building and energy efficiency organizations from the public and private sector.
You should have a strong network of potential client contacts, preferably in the building services industry, backed by a solid understanding of Energy Efficiency in the built environment and hungry to grow business from Singapore.
You will be provided with freedom to operate in the region and to set up new Channel partners.
- Lead and manage the development of business acquisition strategy to ensure targeted revenue and profitability levels are in line with plans.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and to provide winning proposals to close business.
- Develop long term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention.
- Influence customer specifications and assist in the technical design of new projects.
- Independently manage the tender and quotation process for all opportunities.
- Work with Marketing to generate new sales leads, organize and coordinate marketing and industry events.
- Develop and mentor Channel Partners to meet Sales objectives and drive new customer acquisitions.
- Build executive relationships within the major accounts.
- Lead and manage customer presentations and proposals and engage with different stakeholders across the company to support customer requirements.
- Achieve agreed revenue and profit targets
- Diploma / Degree / Masters in Building/Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must have 2-5 years proven Sales track record, preferably in the Building Services Industry.
- Knowledgeable in Information Technology & Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates must be presentable and possess good interpersonal and presentation skills with strong communication, negotiation and people management skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate a pro-active approach to problem-solving, capable of working independently, be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent spoken and written English and preferably be able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Preferably updated knowledge in Green Mark, ISO 15001, or LEED Certified
- SCEM training would have preference
- Open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only