- Salary: 2500 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Advertising/Marketing, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Presentation skills, Creative thinking, Sales management, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
• Diploma/Degree with 2 years of sales experience and proven track record
• Meticulous and organized.
• Preferably to have some knowledge of the events industry in Singapore.
• Motivated, keen to learn, hardworking and a good team player.
• Proficient in both spoken and written of the English language.
• Possess drive, initiative and a high level of responsibility
• Able to commit some weekends, and to the demands of the nature of the job.
• Able to develop, create and conceptualize creative & innovative events
• Build new account and maintaining existing accounts
• Deliver effective sales proposals and/or tenders through excellent cost control
• Deliver key presentations to small and large groups
• Analyze and present weekly sales reports
• Assist in sales outreach events and activities on an ad-hoc basis
Training and Probation Period
• Industry competitive remuneration
• Industry-leading benefits package