- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Sales, Presentation skills, Interper, Communications skills, Planning, Organisational and Multi-tasking skills
SALES MANAGER/ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER (EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE) (2-YEAR CONTRACT)
- Sell exhibition space and sponsorship to meet and exceed sales targets and other KPIs as defined by the management;
- Identify and develop innovative sales strategies to acquire new leads/sales opportunities to build sales pipeline, generate sales and grow customer base;
- Service and manage existing accounts and upsell to existing customers by identifying additional needs and developing appropriate sales strategy to meet their needs;
- Develop and implement business plans for assigned territory/key accounts to expand market share and penetration of new markets;
- Participate in the planning and development of marketing and communications materials;
- Assist in the project management of the event; from planning to implementation (pre-show, at show and post-show activities).
- Degree holder is preferred or a minimum Diploma.
- Strong sales presentation, interpersonal, communication skills with client-service orientation.
- Adaptive, resourceful and possess strong sales follow-up skills.
- Possess good planning, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Able to converse in Mandarin (to liaise with chinese speaking clients).
- Singaporeans only.