- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Sales
- Cultivate, maintain and grows relationships with established / new accounts that will increase business and ensure excellent client relations.
- To prepare customer proposals for Managed Services, reply to tenders, RFQs, etc. in close coordination with the Services Sales Managers.
- Prepare presales material like capabilities brochures, presentation material, support sales team in keeping a record of proposals and continuous tracking of project deliveries. Assist sales team in sales forecasting and pipeline management.
- Good understanding of the Managed services project execution and delivery process. Understand client requirement, Requirement gathering and analysis, preparation of functional requirement and services requirement specification documents.
- Drive sales to meet revenue targets by penetrating new markets and bring in new customer accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations that address the client’s needs and leads to sales growth.
- Required to do prospecting, cold calling, qualifying customers, making presentations, preparing proposals, following up, handling objections, closing sales and maintaining good relationship with the customers.
- Submit to management all required sales and funnel reports in a timely manner.
- At least a Degree in any discipline.
- Above 10 years of experience in IT industry with at least 5 to 6 years experience in sales related to services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) with good presentation skills.
- Ability to perform account management, relationship building with new and dormant accounts and account maintenance duties.
- Ability to work well with co-workers.
- Demonstrated people skills coupled with a will to close sales Knowledge of Vendor-Partner relationship for Managed Services.
- Experience in Services Sales with Tender and Bidding Participation.
- Candidates with knowledge of Managed Services process (ITIL, e-TOM) will be preferred.