- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Sales
- Handle enquiries, promote and close sales of serviced offices.
- Deliver sales presentations and conduct viewings of business serviced offices.
- Collaborate with business centre personnel to maximize revenue through up-selling and promoting of value-added services to clients.
- Formulate sales proposals that are client focused and timely submission of sales quotations/reports.
- Conduct sales calls and build prospect client database.
- Achieve monthly targeted sales figures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to generate referrals and to obtain repeated business.
- Diploma / Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Min. 3 years of working experience in similar capacity, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin (liaise with mandarin speaking clients).
- Possess a pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales driven with a positive mindset and good business acumen.
- Dynamic, independent, resourceful and possess strong networking skills.
- Customer service oriented, meticulous and consistent follow ups.
- 5 days work week.
- Basic + Commission
Interested candidates, please write in with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org