- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Intelligence & Analytics , Communications & Media Management
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: sales, marketing, branding
Our client is a renowned F&B brand both locally and globally, having won multiple awards and has solid investment plans to expand and grow further. It is a company with a clear brand vision and mission, who is able to differentiate themselves from other competitors in the industry. Our client strongly appreciate talents with good foresight and a capability to adapt to changes quickly.
Our client is a renowned F&B brand both locally and globally, having won multiple awards and has solid investment plans to expand and grow further. It is a company with a clear brand vision and mission, who is able to differentiate themselves from other competitors in the industry. Our client strongly appreciate talents with good foresight and a capability to adapt to changes quickly. Today, our client is looking for a highly proactive Singapore Sales & Marketing Director to join their expanding business, and impact all business units through comprehensive marketing plans contributing to the brand.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for the development of marketing and brand strategies, aligned to the vision and mission of the brand. You are also responsible for the roadmap planning along for the next 3 years, together with the CEO. Your ability to coordinate and integrate the overall global strategy for each market is also crucial. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain and refine the brand outlook consistent with the heritage and market trends relevant to the brand
- Plan promotions and marketing campaigns along with the different seasons to drive the sales revenue
- Work cohesively with the Operations and Culinary teams to constantly improve and deliver high-value product offering to customers
- Conducts the Five Forces analysis in order to curate the effective 4Ps marketing mix for success in the long run
- Manages the communications and PR efforts for the overall brand awareness
- Lead a team of sales and marketing personnel effectively
The successful candidate should ideally have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years experience within the F&B industry will be preferred
- Be efficient and up-to-date with current online media marketing trends and practices
- Proficient in web analytics such as Google Analytics and AdWords
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be preferred so as to converse with Chinese counterparts in the region
- Strong leadership skills, communication and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented approach to deliver CRM objectives
- Self-starter attitude, business acumen and strong initiative suit for problem-solving
If you are someone who enjoys a dynamic and lively environment, this would be an excellent opportunity for you. As a well-known, rapidly growing premium F&B brand with a strong heritage. This is truly the perfect position for the sales and marketing talent looking to take the next leap in his or her career.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zi Hui Lim on +65 6416 9831.