- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Economics
- Skills: Sales, Key Account, FMCG, Alcohol, Distribution, Marketing, Regional
Fast-growing local business looking to hire a sales & marketing executive to grow and manage the South East Asian accounts. This role will be reporting directly to the director.
Our client is an established local business that specialises in distributing alcoholic beverages in Asia Pacific. With over 80 years of experience, they are one of the leaders in the market with exceptional expertise in warehousing and logistic operations. This being a newly created role, our client is seeking to add a new member to help tend and grow the SEA portfolio.
As a sales & marketing executive responsible for growing and managing the assigned alcohol accounts, you will be reporting directly to the director and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Brand building, market penetration and identifying new opportunity to grow sales and market share
- Supporting any marketing activities such as events or distributing collateral
- Building and maintaining good rapport with brand principals, partners and suppliers
- Managing stock inventory level including forecasting
The successful candidate will have
- A Degree in Business or in any relevant field
- Between 1 to 3 years of KAM experience in FMCG, preferably in alcohol line
- A persuasive personality with strong presentation skills
- No trouble with travelling extensively up to 50% of the time
- Great alcohol tolerance and able to work late hours
This role offers you a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing local business that is also the market leader in what they do. They are known for rewarding their employees with good benefits and career progression and the chosen candidate will be offered a decent training structure and regional exposure that will help fulfil their potential.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wezen Mah on +65 6416 9816.