- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Relationship management, Professional Sales, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Handling inquiry and build strong relationship with potential/existing clients via good customer service support
- To champion and play a pivotal role in reseraching, formulating and implementing marketing plan & initiating relevant marketing/engagement activities to generate new sales leads and opportunities
- Prepare and organize relevant marketing materials and digital marketing activities for business development and customer loyalty management
- Manage and improve existing marketing contacts database
- Identify opportunities for new clients via campaigns, events, and other channels with objective to achieve monthly sales targets
- Keen to spend time in networking at tradeshows, events or networking activities to meet with new clientele
- To provide social media management via copywriting and collateral design for social media platforms like facebook, linkedin, wechat, blog sites
- Copywriting and collateral design of regular e-Newsletters reporting
- Managing customer/user comments, and answering them
- Report weekly, monthly the marketing tasks performed and the results / outcome achieved
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts reporting
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Diploma or similar
- Experience: 2-5 years of related experience.
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Able to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Good spoken and written English with Mandarin/Malay as second language
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work independently requiring minimal direction
- Punctual and excellent customer service attitude
- Pleasant, courteous and outgoing personality with lots of smiles
- Very strong communication, interpersonal, relationship management and professional sales skills
- Willingness to learn and commit
- Organisational skills and ability to critically analyse sales trends
- Proven experience in the sales of Services is a must.
Interested candidates, please send/email your detailed resume, stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.