- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: High English proficiency with excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
- 5 days week/9.00am - 6.00pm
- S$1.8k - S$2.2K (Salary will dependent on candidate qualification and experience)
- Assistant to Sales & Marketing Director/ Class 3 driving licence required
Our Client, a well-known organisation driven by a team of professionals who are fueled with Passion and Big Ideas that provides comprehensive event management solutions to all business needs, is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as Sales & Marketing Executive (Support Role)/(Perm)
- Function as assistant to Sales & Marketing Director - attend to administrative matters, manage scheduling, assist in task management, build resources, run general errands etc. Field calls, emails, appointment bookings and other requests
- Attend meetings, take notes or minutes, and disseminate information.
- Draft documents and create professional and aesthetically presentable business presentation material (slideshows, charts, narratives etc.)
- Work closely with all departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Create and maintain recording and filing systems, record and file documents
- Provide support to the Sales & Marketing department to meet team goals.
- Degree or Diploma holders in related fields may apply
- 1 year work experience in an office setting preferred
- High English proficiency with excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Solid competency in documentation and notes taking.
- Proficient in performing internet research and creating professional and aesthetically presentable business presentation material (slideshows, charts narratives etc.).
- Computer proficiency a must; Functional on Mac systems an advantage.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to cope with wide scope of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to operate effectively and problem-solve under minimal supervision
- Class 3 driving licence required.
- Must be able to keep up with high volume, fast paced and highly dynamic work conditions and environment
- Location: Jalan Besar (Central)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to:
or call your Private Consultant, Vyon, at 6590 9934 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
ONLY SINGAPOREANS OR SINGAPORE PRs NEED APPLY.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!