- Salary: 4000 - 5000
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Sales management, Supply Chain Services, Operations & Customer Services Management
- Report to General Manager
- To develop new business and deliver sustainable growth.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship including Key accounts.
- Manage day to day business activities and administer demand on operational requirement
- To develop and support systems for customer management and reporting.
- To lead and manage the team to achieve business targets.
- To oversee on HR and Finance matters.
- Support and engage with customer activities including stock take.
- Introduce value added services to client.
- Educate customer on equipment care management.
- To guide customers on the operations process flow.
- To guide and manage the office and ground staff to their best abilities.
- Responsible on closing and provides reporting on regular and ad hoc basis.
- Control expenses and limit within budget.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience at a managerial level or equivalent position, with added experience of working in Sales and Customer Service. Qualification in the Supply Chain field would be an advantage.
- Track record in selling packaging equipment, supply chain solutions, etc.
- Must possess own vehicle.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Patient and tolerance in managing customer related issues
- Leadership skills and good team player
- Capable of writing reports and prepare presentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with services minded and positive attitude
- Good computer knowledge, especially in MS Office
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Qualification in the Supply Chain field would be an advantage.
- Be a committed, self-motivated individual with a proven ability to manage functional responsibilities.
- Understand and appreciate cross cultural sensitivity and be able to adapt.
- Candidates who are available immediately or on short notice preferred.
- Monday to Friday (8:30am - 5:30pm)
- Monthly Salary (Up to $5,000) + Transport Allowance + Commissions
We invite interested candidates to send in your updated resume (in MS Word Format), email@example.com cc Career@personnellink.com.sg stating your reason(s) for leaving each employment and your current/expected salary package. Please indicate the position you are applying in your email subject.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.