- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: sales
Business to business sales selling ISO (International Standards Organisation) consulting and certification
- ISO 9001 Management Systems
- BS OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety
- ISO 27001 Information Security
- ISO 14001 Environmental
- AS 9100 Aerospace
- ISO 13485 Medical Devices
- And more
About the Company
IMSM is a global company headquartered in the UK with major offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. IMSM offers consulting, training and certification services through Quality, Environmental, Information Security, and other international ISO standards. Over 10,000 companies have achieved certification and other benefits with our assistance.
About the Opportunity
IMSM gives you unique combination of autonomy and support to help you succeed. While taking responsibility for your own performance, you'll be supported by competent consultants, excellent marketing support, a strong referral base, and appointments set by the home office. Classroom and field training is provided for the right applicants who are self-employed or are wishing to take up self-employment.
You will have a car, mobile and computer.
- Makes articulate, effective presentations to executives and small groups.
- Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Has an intense motivation to sell.
- Develops new account prospects through networking and referrals.
- Presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations.
- Understands the market and the customer base.