- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Sales, Microsoft Office, Time management
- Management of company’s products’ library and resources
- To source and negotiate for products and services
- To provide administrative and sales support to sales staff
- To do costing
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in administration and/or sales coordination and sales support.
- Preferably with working experience in furniture and/or interior furnishing related industry.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multi-task and is a fast learner.
- Possess positive attitude, willing to learn and have good time management skill.
- Minimum ‘O’ level, though preferably with diploma in Design, Civil Engineering, Marketing or Business Studies.
- Must be proficient in English and computer applications, especially Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop, etc).