- Salary: 3000 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: sales support, logistics
- Liaise and coordinate with global offices/agents with regards to sales-related enquiries and routing orders received through the Sales Helpdesk email.
- Provide in-house support to the Sales Personnel in handling sales quotations, RFIs, SOPs, RFQs and enquiries pertaining to targeted and current accounts.
- Generate weekly/monthly reports for internal and external customers, in accordance to their requested format.
- Follow up on clients’ outstanding payment, invoice verification and handle rate disputes.
- Maintain customer tariffs in YUNAS, server and CDB.
- Manage FMC filing and rates maintenance in GDS for the team.
- Arrange credit facility approval on behalf of Sales Personnel for new clients.
- Follow up and arrange triangle shipment billings with Cross Trade Team.
- Assist the Sales Support Head in providing guidance to the Sales Support team.
- Perform other job duties as requested by the Immediate Superior / HOD.
- Minimum Diploma with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Freight forwarding and supply chain management knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Responsible, mature, hands-on, meticulous, detailed, proactive and committed team player
Salary: Up to $3500
5 days, office hours
Interested parties kindly send in a detailed resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photograph, last drawn / expected salary & date of availability.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 12C6135
Registration No: R1112381