- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: SAP
- Monitor and achieve operational KPI, ensure orders are responded within the SLA.
- Manage daily transactions and ensure smooth operation in the workplace.
- Attend and resolves open order (backlog) issues; Act as key escalation for all operational matters to internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow up investigations for escalated case, ensure issues or complaints are resolved with proper closure.
- Engage and work with cross functional unit to drive improvements in order processes.
- Establish preventive measures on process lapses.
- Perform people management including provide guidance, recruitment, staff development, staff motivation and disciplinary, conduct performance reviews.
- Liaison with internal partners to establish policies and guidelines.
- Monitor and governance control on order policies.
- Create and maintain workflow and work process instructions
- Analyze performance and activity indicator to identify work improvement opportunities within functional scope.
- Generate KPI reports within the stipulated timeline.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with 5 years’ experience in order management
- Minimum with 2 years’ of supervisory experience
- High aptitude for proactive issue analysis and resolution
- Knowledge of SAP-R3 would be an advantage
- Within 5 mins walking distance from Paya Lebar MRT