- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 9
- Skills: SAP ABAP
Our client is a leading Telco company looking for Excellent SAP ABAP Consultants. You will be responsible for the overall development (ABAP), basis, portal, authorization and integration strategy of SAP applications and adhere to good systems development methodology. Design and develop individual RICEFW components per requirements. Review new initiatives and solutions and eventually incorporate them into the global design of the finance systems. Ensure issues and changes in finance systems are addresses within the expected SLAs.
- Degree in Information Technology, or Computer Science, or other related discipline.
- 9+ years of SAP experience in at least 4 full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- You must possess the vision and hands on experience to formalize, standardize, govern and evolve the architecture design of ABAP solutions
- You must possess extensive knowledge on a wide array of SAP technologies and is expected to define and enforce ABAP development standards, basis administration policies, authorization setup and governance, portal and interface standards, and integration policies, standards and tools.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, organizational and customer service skills
Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all level of staff.
- Solid project management and vendor management skills
If you are an experienced SAP ABAP Consultant and interested in this position or know someone else that might be, please contact me ASAP email@example.com Attractive remuneration package of S$80k + depending on the experience and skills. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please contact Leena Mani (Reg No. R1114558) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)