- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: SAP
The SAP Business Analyst needs to understand and implement best business processes in a SAP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers' businesses as part of the overall SAP programme. Within their particular process area, the SAP Business Analyst will be responsible for the global solution which includes responsibility for the method and processes used to translate business requirements into a coherent solution considering balancing both the functional needs and data architecture. The role will be key in providing direction and support to the team that is tasked with building and testing the end solution. Implementing appropriate processes to drive high quality and sustainable solutions will be critical.
1) Support and maintenance of the SAP systems
- Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process groups, and create corresponding technical specifications.
- To provide an expert level of skills & knowledge in the evaluation, testing and delivery of SAP application and business process developments.
- Gathering, defining and documenting high-level business requirements on behalf of the business process owners, system owners, subject matter experts, users and other stakeholders, then developing. detailed functional and design specifications suitable for implementation.
- Participating in all phases of the system development lifecycle.
2) Design and evolution of the business process design
- Demostrate ability to manage all aspect of the business mapping and blueprinting process.
- Process design and gap analysis to standard SAP functionality within the business blueprint project phase.
- Able to evaluate the system strategies and requirements related to new SAP components; recommending and implementing them.
3) Delivery of programme / project solutions
- Develop functional specifications for reports, forms, and interfaces, modifications, and data conversions.
- Legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and Legacy applications.
- Operating in a programme context, including participation in cross functional teams and working with people and organizations from different regions / cultures
4) Demostrated commitment to change / incident management
- Responsible for ensuring that the system change request process is adhered to interms of quality and commitment to timelines for estimation / delivery.
- Responsible for identifying trends in incidents, and targeting areas for improvement.
You should have :
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems / Project Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in implementing, delivering and supporting SAP system / processes.
- Prior experience of involvement in SAP opportunities as either overall lead or solution lead in a retail industry would be advantageous.