- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Presentation skills, Microsoft Office
The person is responsible for the successful implementation of each SAP Business One project. Managing system/client projects starting from system study gathering, preparing program specifications, system testing, user training, system installation, problem solving and trouble shooting, implementation and continuous account monitoring.
- Manage project implementation.
- Conduct user training.
- Study user requirements
- Study and prepare system specification and coordinate with the development.
- Conduct pre and post-sales demonstration of system to clients.
- Installation of software
- Help-desk support
- On-site support
- Report and form customization
- Evaluation of software
- Understand customer needs and requirement
- Setup of company database
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm for 5 days
- Driving License is not required
- Minimum traveling is required; Transport will be reimbursed
- Looking for someone who is independent and is able to understand business workflow as well as financial and operational requirement.
- A keen interest in teaching, problem solving and learning new software and update is very important.
- He/She has to be very organise, hardworking, has a strong sense of responsibility, loyalty, motivation, can handle job pressure well, and with a good leadership skill.
- Min 2 years experience in ERP solutions preferably SAP Business One
- Knowledge of IT and accounts
- Knowledge in MS Products
- Good knowledge in Seagate crystal and MS.SQL database
- Understand company requirement for the financial and business operational workflow
- Patient and Independent
- Excellent communication and presentation skill