- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Good interpersonal & communication skills, Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude., Able to fit into the team’s as well as organization structure & culture easily.
The Company (US MNC) is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. They accelerate their partners' success by connecting the world's leading technology suppliers with a broad base of customers to provide cost-effective, value-added services and solutions.
For the fifth year in a row, the Company is ranked No. 1 in our industry in Fortune® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies."
SAP BW (Business Warehouse) Financial System Manager / Project Manager
Job Description :
- Participate in designing, testing & monitoring the BW and SAP projects to ensure the continuity & adoption of the implemented software.
- Support upgrade of existing financial system around BW and SAP.
- Knowledge of SAP & BW is Mandatory
- Good knowledge of FI/CO is an important and SD, MM is desirable.
- Develop & maintain BW quires based on business needs around financial and Sales data.
- Good working experience on B.Ex analyzer tool for writing queries.
- Knowledge of HTML coding, creation of web portal and maintenance.
- Develop user’s training guide & conduct trainings according to the provided solution.
- Create and maintain user master data and set up authorizations.
- Liaise with end users on the process, requirements & design BW reporting solutions accordingly.
- Liaise with technical consultants to ensure that BW system is designed accordingly.
- Provide application support & evaluation of the new operation & customers' IT requirements.
- Troubleshoot various BW / SAP related user issues
- Constantly engage end users on continuous improvement projects through BW system so as to enhance operations productivity.
- Ad-hoc reporting or budgeting and forecast data.
- Degree in relevant field with minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Independent with minimal supervisionSelf-starter -
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude.
- Clear commitment on the job role.
- High Adaptability - Able to fit into the team’s as well as organization structure & culture easily.
- Communication skills - Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level. Strong communication and presentation skills.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.