- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Communication skills, Data migration / ECC6, Statistical analysis
- Deliver day-to-day functional support of SAP issues and coordinate with other SAP module
- resources and/or users.
- Provide consultative services to clients/stakeholders-- focusing on design, configuration and testing program modules that meet design specifications.
- Prepare training materials and deliver training to end-users.
- Participate in SAP projects, including integration of acquisitions and implementation of new functionality.
- Candidates will need to be a confident communicator who engages easily with others and can identify and define business requirements. You will be used to working independently and also have experience working in a project environment.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience with 3-5 years of hands-on SAP experience in the Finance or Supply Chain Management / Supplier Relationship Management modules, including support.
- Candidates with data migration and experience in ECC6 are highly preferred.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality.
If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at IT@experis.com.sg