- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: material master, master data, bom, gmp
A new exciting role with a global MNC as a SAP Material Master Data Analyst.
Our Client is globally recognised as a leading International FMCG company and their products can be found in major markets around the globe, especially in the APAC region. They are are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands. They aim to improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a dynamic SAP Material Master Data Analyst to assist them and contribute to their commitment to excellence.
- Managing the review of Master Data parameters in SAP
- Leading the maintenance (creation/extension/checks) of material, BOM, vendor, price and customer master
- Ensuring Material Master Data maintenance in system is clean, accurate, consistent and updated
- Responsible for master data creation which includes material master, quality inspection, bom, master recipe, purchase info record, source list and pricing condition.
Ensuring accuracy of manufacturing recipe that will meet the design and capability of the equipment setup for manufacturing
Quality Assurance leader, ensuring the team provides correct and high class master data.
Degree in IT, Science or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Master Data
- Exposure to Quality systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 experience will be of added advantage
- Open to travel of up to 15%
- Proven track record in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) will be highly preferred
- Industry background of FMCG or Manufacturing will be of added advantage
You will be working in a high growth and highly energised company that has seen almost 20% growth on average for the last 10 years. The company recognises high achievers and will develop you to reflect your true potential. There is a great amount of exposure within APAC as this office is the regional hub. You will experience good career progression as there are horizontal and vertical opportunities within the organisation. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838