- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: African-American Studies
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: sap, mdm, master data, material master, bom, bill of material
A new exciting role with a global MNC as a SAP MM System Analyst (Material Master).
Our Client is globally recognised as a leading International FMCG company and their products can be found in major markets around the globe, especially in the APAC region. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands. They aim to improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a dynamic SAP MM System Analyst (Material Master) to assist them and contribute to their commitment to excellence.
- Ensuring Material Master Data maintenance in system is clean, accurate, consistent and updated
- Analysing and translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Providing gap analysis with business stakeholders to implement business process improvement initiatives
- Leading the maintenance (creation/extension/checks) of material and BOMs and routing
- Managing external vendors, ensuring that SLA is being adhered to
- Creating master data policies and processes
- Degree in IT, Science or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Master Data and SAP Material Master
- Proven track record in business stakeholder management
- Open to travel of up to 15%
- Proven track record in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) will be highly preferred
- Industry background of FMCG or Manufacturing will be of added advantage
You will be working in a high growth and highly energised company that has seen almost 20% growth on average for the last 10 years. The company recognises high achievers and will develop you to reflect your true potential. There is a great amount of exposure within APAC as this office is the regional hub. You will experience good career progression as there are horizontal and vertical opportunities within the organisation. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838