- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communication skills, SAP project implementation
- Responsible for the planning and administration of SAP Systems includes providing business process streamlining and re-engineering for work efficiency and workflow
- Translate client objectives and requirements into solution concept for specific opportunity, based on offerings and capabilities
- Apply subject matter expertise to develop innovative and out-of-box solutions
- Prepare presentation / POC as per solution proposed
- Facilitate proposal preparation and participate in bidding / RFP response
- Candidates will need to be a confident communicator who engages easily with others and can identify and define business requirements. You will be used to working independently and also have experience working in a project environment.
- Excellent understanding of Industry processes, preferably in Manufacturing / wholesale distribution / Life sciences / Engineering & Construction
- Ability to collaborate with clients and has experience working for client in Singapore / SEA
- Candidates with at least 3 full cycles of SAP project implementation are preferred.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality.
If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at IT@experis.com.sg