- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: sap, abap, cloud,
An exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing FMCG giant.
Based in Europe, our client is one of the world's most established market leader within the FMCG industry. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a new SAP Senior System Analyst (ABAP) to join their regional headquarter here in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the Head of SAP, you will be:
- Developing SAP ABAP systems and customize the systems according to the user requirements
- Debugging ABAP commands and SAP scripts to ensure SLAs are being met
- Implementing SAP roll out and recommend optimization for the applications
- Lead UAT and SIT phases of the project
- Responsible for understanding business requirements in the APAC Market and translate these requirements to IT solutions
- Explore and champion new technologies according to business requirements
To secure this role, you would ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in ABAP development is required for this role
- Proficient in finance module in SAP is a must
- Exposure to wide range of modules across logistics and finance will be of added advantage
- Open to regional travel
- Exposure to cloud technologies will be highly preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for high potential ABAP Developers who are looking to join a growing company.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838