- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Visual Basic, Project management, Project coordination
- Configuring and programming automation and controls systems involving HMI (human machine interface), MMI (man-machine interface), or SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) systems.
- All aspects of a project including design, programming, simulation and testing, start-up and handle some project management activities.
- Provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Must have proven experience in HMI, MMI, or SCADA logic and programming with any of the following software packages: Wonderware, Rockwell, iFIX, GE Cimplicity, Citect, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, etc.
- Must be familiar with tagging conventions, data logging and reporting, Boolean logic, symbol conventions, etc.
- Proven track record in programming leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices.
- A Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering is desired.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position is required.
- Experience with external paging, alarming, reporting packages, and Visual Basic programming is a plus.
- Experience in Water/Wastewater and Marine industries.
- Passionate and enjoy working in a team.
438 Tagore Industrial Avenue