- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Life Sciences
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Presentation skills, Laboratory
- You will conduct and supervise examination of exhibits, perform DNA analysis, and prepare reports for medico-legal purposes, and provide expert court testimony.
- You will assist the Laboratory Director in the management of the laboratory and in the training of the technical staff.
- You will also be expected to conduct independent research on forensic DNA method development and validation.
- Minimum BSc (Hons) 2nd Upper, preferable MSc in the Life Sciences, from a recognized institution.
- Undertaken undergraduate modules in Molecular Biology, Mendelian Genetics, Biochemistry, and Statistics.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to protect public health and safety.
- Dynamic individual, able to work independently, have a good sense of team spirit.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good oral presentation skills.
- Meticulous personality
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.