- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Advertising / Promotions / Events
Job Category/Function:Business Operations/Research & Development, HR & GA/Translator/Interpretor
Our client is a European publishing and Business Intelligence company focusing on maitaining a large database with company and industry information. They are now looking for a coworker to help them pull in additional information and translate it into English for further use.
- Carry out open-source research and subsequent translation of appropriate articles relating to Mergers, Acquisitions, IPO’s and Private Equity transactions occurring within the South East Asia region.
- Analyzing of daily news stories and press articles, then checking to see if the deal already exists within the database.
- Conduct further research and analysis of articles not in database to identify the primary source.
- Translation of the article or articles into English.
- Telephone contact with professional services firms and financial institutions to source data directly will be required.
- Degree from reputable school
- Solid fluency in English, to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in Thai, Vietnamese and/or Indonesian to gather and translate business and financial information.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Strong qualitative and good quantitative research skills.
- Ability to converse confidently on telephone.