- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Skills: Multi-tasking, Communications skills, Microsoft Office
Acronym is looking for a dedicated Search Coordinator. This is a full-time position for our Singapore office. The Search Coordinator is responsible for supporting our Search Strategists in Pay Per Click (PPC) and SEO projects, as well as analyzing insights and reporting. The PPC Coordinator will be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Reporting to Search Strategist, perform daily account management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Translation and localisation of English text into Simplified Chinese (Mandarin).
- Support Search Strategists with maintaining and monitoring account metrics including keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, and quality score.
- Support Search Strategists with display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Work closely with team members to meet client goals.
- Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No experience required.
- Preferably with background in statistics & marketing
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Mandarin is required to handle Chinese materials.
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Traditional Chinese is a plus.
- Preferable relevant experience in web technology and digital marketing
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please submit your resume (word or PDF preferred) via APPLY with “Search Coordinator” in the subject line.
Please be sure to include your start date and salary requirements. Thank you.