- Degree in business or marketing or English or equivalent
- At least 3 years of search marketing experience, with focus on SEM
- Hands-on working experience in a lead generation role
- International exposure will be preferred
- Outstanding project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and process skills, tenacious, but diplomatic
- Outstanding written English skills, proven copywriting talent
- Creative and resourceful, pro-active and solution-oriented mindset
- A good team player who is able to work in a fast paced multi-cultural environment
- Effective understanding and hands-on experience of latest web best practices and ability to recognize how to best apply them to drive marketing and sales success
Interested applicants may submit resume by clicking the 'APPLY' button.
To facilitate the shortlisting process, kindly provide:
- Resume in MS Word format
- Indicate expected salary & notice period in the resume
- Reasons for leaving past employers
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further discussion.