- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Handle secretarial works and company’s matter
- Corresponds in English independently, preparing contracts, prepare shipping documents
- Daily reconciliation, filing of documents, preparing report and minutes of meeting, and handling confidential documents
- Doing simple account i.e bank payment and petty cash.
- Do Following up, handle company’s documents & administration.
- Multi-task and any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Singapore PR or Singaporean, bilingual (Mandarin and English).
- Must be able to:
2. Able to corresponds in English independently
3. Knowledge on L/C and handling shipping documents
4. 2 to 3 years’ experience in Export & Import
5. University or Polytechnic graduates
- Previous working experience in Bills Department on Banking and/or forwarding would be an advantage
- Able to work independently, under Pressure, responsible to task assigned, Highly motivated, Good Analytical, Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can start work as soon as possible
- Working hours: M - F 9:00-18:30, Alternate Sat 9:00-13:00