- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
This company is most passionate & professional team to provide the most collectible and investment potential wide variety of Chinese Contemporary Fine Art to passionate art collectors from all over the world!
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the founder, including organizing and coordinating meetings, conferences, travel arrangements; maintaining the calendar, and prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Coordinate to organize the quarterly reviews and board meetings.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing equipment procurement.
- Manage office assets procurements and ensures that assets are tracked and maintained properly.
- Support the Founder in gallery events.
- Minimum 1 years of secretarial or admin experience.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office / internet applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service oriented, passionate, positive and initiative.
- Able to multi-task and prioritze.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your CV with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org