- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business, Economics
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: HR functions, Project management, Communications skills
- This position requires one to lead a team of Senior Officers and Officers handling HR administration work for client government agencies.
- Approve personnel transactions for cases handled by Senior Officers promptly in the related personnel systems for interface to the payroll and other related systems
- Manage escalated/complex/difficult customer issues/complaints to ensure service recovery and customer satisfaction within the stipulated service standards
- Conduct process reviews and improvements in area human resource administration in order to achieve better efficiency and effectiveness
- Supervisory duties
- Plan and manage routine manpower resources efficiently for adequacy throughout the year especially during work peak-periods.
- Provide necessary guidance and supervision to the team of Officers and Senior Officers in their daily operations in achieving the service standards stipulated and ensuring compliance with relevant operating procedures and processes.
- Ensure that staff in the team are adequately trained in the area HR pocesses
- Ensure that staff morale is high and that the needs and grievances of the staff are addressed
- Conduct regular work review and appraisals for staff in the team and oversee the staff welfare activities for staff
- Perform the role of Assistant Account Manager.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Assistant Heads and Heads efficiently and promptly
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 2 years of working experience in the related field. Fresh graduates with leadership potential are welcomed to apply.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are eligible to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.